Cat Face ep.21 Cat Face ep.21

Well....

I admire the sense of humour, I really do. But I have to be honest, CF is running out of steam a bit. You can't possibly say that you haven't noticed that.

Indie Indie

its so true

its funny how some people feel independant by dressing up like everyone else, and then accusing everyone else to be mainstream. even funnier is that they dont really want to be independant which is where the old 'you should be like me' comes from. its nearly the same as religion!

nicely done. now all you need to do is chavs, emos, and scene people and you have characterised every class of youth that wants to be popular!

Bittersweet Symphony: SE Bittersweet Symphony: SE

this is good!

but

1) someone doesnt know what violins look like. if your violin looks like an acoustic guitar, you probably have some issues calling yourself a musician
2)lip syncing needs a LOT of work to pull it off better.

but look, you got 4.06/5 atm, and lets be fair, thats a bloody good score. imagine how much higher it would have been if you had checked the lip syncs!

awsome work

sleep mind, sleep sleep mind, sleep

that hit the nail on the head

omg can relate to this soooo much. sometimes in really boring lectures, my mind wanders a bit. I my mind works so incredibly illogically as a slowly close my eyes, and i either jump awake because in my head im playing squash, or i have a great need to say 'its related to head trauma' [just so you know i do engineering, so head trauma has very little to do with structural mechanics].

Its a brilliant animation! as annoying as those little illogical thoughts are, I do really enjoy them so much more than lectures...

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

hmmm

you had better make another. I think id go as far to say that this is much funnier than the new blockheads

The Nut Job (part 2) The Nut Job (part 2)

I forgot to mention

You can buy acorns off ebay. My sister had to do so for her dissertation in environmental science at uni! Liking the use of the London scenery btw - makes me feel at home with this animation

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

That was great

I like!

But, I actually live 1 minute walk from Hyde Park [I live in paddington]. I think you might be giving people a bad impression of the it. I aint seen no homeless people living there [especially since the wardens clear the park every night. Admittedly that doesnt stop us going through it drunk and putting traffic cones on the statues heads]. And you missed out the Serpentine! [you can miss it, 9 times out of 10 you get annoyed because you have to find a way accross it or around it, since it spans most length of the park].

But what you show about the squirrels is true. the little bastards jump up onto the bench you are sat on and wait for food. if you tease them enough they bite! tbh you should draw all your squirrels as scrawny little shits; they get hardly any food because there are so many of them! but i spose that would ruin the plot a little bit.

Ive also watched em fighting with pidgeons. Much fun.

Anyway nice animation!

Warhammer 40k Tribute 2 Warhammer 40k Tribute 2

great

but next time do marines and tau. we all know that tau would kick arse. Im so sad that i know that

Bbq-ish Cop Bbq-ish Cop

Wow!

but seriously, where did you get the sledgehammer music. i need it. now.

awsome flash! i love this animation so much. And the story is so.... er....

o well shit happens lol

ll- flash battle!!!!!! ll- flash battle!!!!!!

o dear

that made me jump like hell! nice ending!

peanutbutterclawk responds: